- Everyone will wash their hands before class. Sanitizer is in every studio.
- Drinking fountain is for cup refill use only. All dancers need to bring their own water bottle. Please don’t forget their water bottle!
- There are 6 feet apart stickers on the dance floor in each studios to help with social distancing.
- ADC staff has an assigned cleaning protocol for after and in between classes.
- Dancers/staff members will need to quarantine if tested positive for COVID-19. This also applies if a family member/roommate tests positive. You will need to let the studio know. Please follow CDC guidelines and recommendations.
Studio closures due to inclement weather or dangerous driving conditions;
- The decision whether or not to close will always be made by 2:00pm (sometimes earlier depending on the severity of the storm). The message on the studio phone will be changed as soon as we have decided. The studio number is (208) 514-5515.
- Emails and Text messages will be sent out for studio closures. Please make sure all email addresses and mobile numbers are correct through your Dance Works account.
- The studio follows the Boise School District school year calendar. We are closed on all holiday breaks with the exception of teacher in-service days and parent teacher conferences.
- If the studio closes, make-up classes are available by attending another class. (no refunds are issued).
Parents are encouraged to contact the studio office at (208) 514-5515 with any questions.
Classes may be observed through the observation window & lobby tv. However, we suggest you limit your viewing time as this is most conductive to a constructive learning environment. At no time is any individual allowed to sit inside the studio and observe while class is in session unless given special permission by the instructor.
We ask that small children and/or siblings are supervised at all times.
ADC is a home away from home and it should be treated with respect. Therefore, please clean up after yourself, treat all fellow dancers and teachers with respect.
All cancellations must give the ADC office a 30 day written notice prior to the last day of attending class. You will be charged the next months tuition if no notice is given. No Refunds are given for those paying monthly tuition.
If paying in full at the beginning of the Semester, you are eligible for a full refund in the first 10 days. There are no refunds given after 10 days have passed.
All dancers are required to pay the total recital costume fee by February 1. Costumes are $75 each. Please note that all combo classes will have more than one costume. Recital commitment contracts need to be turned in no later than January 10. There are no refunds after costumes have been ordered. All accounts need to be paid in full in order to receive costumes. ADC will hold costumes until accounts are current. Please talk with the ADC office sooner rather than later if any problems occur to avoid late charges.