The Competition Company is a great way to do extra dance activities & performances. Our competition team competes and travels to dance conventions and master classes.
Please call our office at 208-514-5515 for more information regarding our competition company requirements.
The cost to audition is $20. Please bring headshot (picture of yourself) and dance resume/bio. Dancers need to wear dance clothes that express their personality but are dance class appropriate. No baggy clothes! There will be a short intro meeting with parents in Studio B at the start of each audition.
Here are some guidelines for company members:
- It is mandatory for company members to take Ballet TWICE a week & take Turns/Leaps class if they are over 10 years old.
- There is an extra monthly fee for company members in addition to regular class tuition. Price varies for every group depending on how many hours they rehearse.
- Company members compete locally & travel to dance conventions.
- Being on company is a HUGE commitment. Dancers must make dance their number 1 priority over other activities. Company may not be a good fit if dancers are committed to other activities.
- Company Camp is July 8-12, 9am-3pm. This camp is for Company dancers only. Dancers will be learning dances for the 2019-2020 season and will also be taking a variety of classes such as acting, yoga for dancers, zumba, pilates, fun team bonding & much more. More information on this camp will be emailed after auditions.